Colored Wiring Diagram #8A7
HMI Hoyme Manufacturing Inc. Special Note: Circuits are colored for clarification only and are not necessarily those found in actual installations. Wires of the Combustion Air Damper, however, are colored as shown.
Diagram #8A7: Forced Air Furnace having a replacement air supply duct into the return plenum which provides fresh air for the living area in the home. Also included is a separate fresh air duct for a 120Vac Gas Dryer.
1. Fresh Air Damper with Relay and End Switch MAC-0x11-SPC (Power Close).
2. 24Vac Relay Adaptor with a Duplex receptacle Receptacle and a Red Light (on/off) Switch RADP-0241-S10A
3. Replacement Air Control Damper HAC-0x10-OPC (Power Close)
3. Manually turning on the Red Light Switch opens the MAC Fresh Air Damper and closes the end switch to turn the red light on. The damper is thus proven to be open (interlocked) ready for the dryer to run.
4. The Replacement Air Damper HAC-0x10-OPC and the furnace circulation fan operate simultaneously when the red light switch is turned on.
5. After the dryer cycle is complete, the Red Light Switch may be turned off causing the furnace fan to stop and the dampers to close.
The Optional on/off Switch will override the HAC Damper to be continually open.
Note: This installation does not interfere with the normal operation of the heating or cooling cycles of the furnace.
1222-ld - Printed in Canada
Last Updated (Tuesday, 20 October 2015 09:57)