Colored Wiring Diagram #8B3
Forced Air Furnace with a replacement air supply duct controlled by a fresh air Power Open Damper
Printer friendly (pdf) - (Opens in a new window)
HMI Hoyme Manufacturing Inc. Special Note: Circuits are colored for clarification only and are not necessarily those found in actual installations.
Diagram #8B3: Forced Air Furnace having a replacement air supply duct together with an exhaust fan controlled by a designated ventilation switch and/or bathroom timer.
1. Replacement Air Control Damper, Power Open (HAC-0x10-OPO)
2. Ventilation Switch and/or bathroom timer.
3. 24Vac Relay Adaptor (ADP-0241-10A) to function as a control centre.
1. Replacement Air Damper opens during Furnace firing.
2. Ventilation Switch and/or bathroom timer turns on Ventilation Fan, opens Replacement Air Damper and turns on Furnace Fan simultaneously.
3. Optional Switch (i.e. toggle switch, timer, de-humidistat) allows full control of Replacement Air damper to open as required.
N.B. ‘Manual’ setting for the furnace fan and/or operation of the air conditioner does not affect the normal operation of the Replacement Air Damper.
1652-ld - Printed in Canada
Last Updated (Thursday, 09 February 2017 12:21)