Vent switch and interlocking replacement air - Power Open
Hoyme Manufacturing Inc. Special Note: Circuits are colored for
and are not necessarily those found in actual installations.
Forced Air Furnace having a
supply duct together with a designated
to turn on an
exhaust fan INTERLOCKED
to a replacement
Power Open air control damper.
Replacement Power Open Air
and End Switch
Printer friendly (pdf) - (Opens in new window)
2. Ventilation Switch and/or bathroom timer with
supply to furnace area.
3. Relay Adaptor (ADP-1103-TPX)
functions as a control centre.
1. Replacement Air Damper opens during furnace firing.
2. Ventilation Switch
and/or bathroom timer turns on the Furnace Fan and opens the Replacement Air
3. After Damper proves to be open (INTERLOCKED),
the exhaust Fan will turn on.
4. Optional switch (i.e. toggle switch, timer, de-humidistat) allows full control of Replacement Air
Damper to open at any time.
N.B. Replacement Air Damper is not affected by the ‘Manual’
setting of the furnace fan.
Also does not interfere with the Air
1222-ld - Printed in Canada