Colored Wiring Diagram #12B3
Two Vent switches and interlocking replacement air - Power
Diagram #12B3: Forced Air Furnace having a replacement air supply duct together with two designated ventilation switches and/or bathroom timers to turn on an exhaust fan INTERLOCKED to a replacement Power Open air control damper.
1. Replacement Power Open Air Damper and End Switch (HAC-0x10-SPO).
2. Ventilation Switches and/or bathroom timers with 3-Wire 120Vac supply to furnace area.
3. Relay Adaptors (ADP-1102-TPX) function as a control centres.
1. Furnace fires with thermostat signal.
2. Ventilation Switch and/or bathroom timer opens the Replacement Air Damper. After Damper proves to be open (INTERLOCKED), the exhaust Fan and Furnace Fan will turn on.
Printer friendly (pdf) - (Opens in new window)
Last Updated (Monday, 02 November 2015 12:46)