Colored Wiring Diagram #5B3
120Vac vent switches(2), Exhaust Fans(2),Forced Air Furnace, One Replacement Air Damper - (Power Close)
Diagram #5B3: Forced Air Furnace having one replacement air supply duct together with two exhaust fans, one Primary that overrides the secondary, both controlled by two interlocking relay adaptors, one being ADP-1101-10AS and the other ADP-1101-05A.
1. A Replacement Air Damper, Power Close (HAC-0x10-OPC;);
2. Two Ventilation Switches that supply both live and controlled 120Vac to the furnace area;
3. Two Relay Adaptors interlocked, one being (ADP-1101-10AS) and the other (ADP-1101-05A). Both function as control centers to actuate the replacement air damper by either the primary or secondary ventilation fan switch.
1. Either Ventilation Switch simultaneously turns on its own Exhaust Fan, opens the Replacement Air Damper and turns on the Furnace Fan.
2. The Secondary Fan cannot operate while the Primary Fan is on.
3. Optional Switch (i.e. toggle switch) allows full control of the Replacement Air Damper to open separately provided it is a Power Close type Damper.
(For Power Open damper, see Diagram #5B2)
N.B. Replacement Air Damper is not affected by the ‘Manual’ setting of the furnace fan nor is the Air Conditioner affected in any way.
1632-ld - Printed in Canada
Last Updated (Wednesday, 10 August 2016 15:10)